Contact SAFBy Email: email@example.com
By Telephone: 020 7520 3831
By Post: South Asian Forum, 176 Copenhagen Street, London N1 0ST
Become a Member
- For 'Jesus through Asian eyes - 15 frequently asked questions' booklet - particularly that Churches are encouraged to use it and that we are successful in the training we give to churches on how to reach out to South Asians.
- For our partnership with Jewels in His Crown in the delivery of training events across the country to help galvanise and equip churches for mission to South Asians.
- For God to open the hearts of South Asians from other faiths to be open to the gospel of Christ.
- For God's guidance in terms of advocacy - in particular that we can be more effective in raising the profile of the persecution of Christians in South Asia and are more effective in attempting to stimulate change.
- For the success of the directory that South Asian Concern has developed in partnership with SAF.
Become a Member of the South Asian Forum
SAF is open for members - individuals, churches, organisations - members of SAF will automatically become members of the Evangelical Alliance. We're better together. With unity, we're a voice, without unity we're a noise.
Personal data will be processed strictly in accordance with the Alliance's Data Protection Policy.
You can join the Evangelical Alliance and the South Asian Forum online:
Or if you would like to have Membership forms sent to you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request the appropriate form.
Already a member of the Evangelical Alliance and want to join the South Asian Forum?
Send an email to email@example.com stating your membership number, if known, and/or your full name (or church/organisation) and postcode.
Subject: Evangelical Alliance
Author: South Asian Forum
© Evangelical Alliance